About Your Stay
Bookings for our cottages are for a week with a Friday changeover. This only applies for the peak holiday season, please contact us for the availability of more flexible and shorter bookings.
Please phone or email us to discuss any particular requirements.
Check-in and Checkout
- Check-in from 4pm to 10pm
- Checkout by 10am
- Key safe number and directions will be sent to you by email in the week before your holiday starts.
- We provide travel cots and high chairs as well as stair gates, please request these at the time of booking
- All of our cottages are well equipped with board games and puzzles with further resources available in the Play Barn
- There is a wide range of local family attractions, please see our Local Area page.
- No stag or hen parties. Other parties please contact Ann to discuss.
- All facilities at Bowood Farm Cottages including the Play Barn are strictly for the use of guests staying here
- The 3 cottages when rented together are perfect for a multi-generational group holiday. The 3 cottages together sleep a maximum of 19 guests.
- Cancellations – full refund up to 1 month prior to arrival, 50% refund up to 5 days before arrival
- We ask in order to adhere to the Fire regulations, that on arrival you give us details of the number of guests staying in which cottage and for how many nights.
We provide all of the following:
- All bed linen (the double beds all have kingsize duvets and cover)
- Bath towel/hand towel per person
- Tea towels and oven gloves
- Dishwasher and washing machine tablets (starter pack)
- Ecover washing up liquid
- Toilet rolls (2 rolls/toilet)
- There are O/S maps together with local walking guidebooks provided in each cottage.
One pet is allowed at our discretion, please contact Ann before booking. Our policy regarding dogs is that we ask a nominal extra fee of £40 per dog payable with the booking.
- We ask that your dog is kept from going upstairs (stair gates provided if requested)
- Please keep your dog on a lead while outside on the property
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the Cottage at any time
- We ask that all dog litter is disposed of in the bin provided outside the recycling barn in the courtyard
All bookings are subject to a £150 damage deposit per cottage. On satisfactory inspection of the cottage, this will be refunded by BACS to your account within 5 days of the end of your holiday with us.
EXPLORE NORTH DEVON
We Have Vacancies!
Book now to avoid disappointment and start the countdown to your next beachside escape!